Welcome to the Rules page. This page has to be used as a guide to all editors and users throughout their journey in the Roleplaying Is Fun Wiki.
- All articles must contain the article template and the creator's name shall be written in full, no nicknames are allowed in the template.
- Each of the articles must contain proper grammar and punctuation. Though admins are there to correct grammatical mistakes, it is advised for all users use correct grammar in all articles.
- An image shall be provided in each of the templates. It should be in the highest quality possible.
- It is not necessary that all the images shall be in the highest possible quality, but high quality images are strongly encouraged.
Original Character Pages
- All Original Character (OC) articles (or Character articles) must contain the character template.
- All of the parameters within the template shall be filled (only if they are provided).
- The parameters that must be filled in every article are Name, Creator, Image and Fullname.
- All Team articles must contain the team template.
- Do not use templates made for articles in your user page
- Only user your page for introducing yourself and not advertising.
- Pictures, userboxes, templates are allowed and are free to use in the userpages.
- Don't edit other's page without their permission.
- The page could be edited by an admin at any time for any improvement/corrections (included if the userpage violates the rules mentioned above).
- Your signature must have: your username or a nickname.
- Your signature cannot be longer than a line
- Be sure to leave your signature with every message you send on other's or your message wall.
- All users shall give respect to all the admins.
- If the provided edits by any user are not found worthy by the others, they shall be undone.
- If any article has to be deleted, any user can complain about it to any of the admins. There has to be a good reason for a deletion request.
- Users continuously exploiting/spamming will receive warnings. If three of these warnings have been neglected, the user will receive a ban from any of the admins. The ban will depend upon the type of edit the user has made.
- Users continuously annoying the admins for deletion request for any article which shall not be deleted might also receive warnings.
- Users shall never tamper with the templates, until they have the permission of an admin. Same thing doesn't applies for admins, they are free to edit the templates.
- All admins shall give respect to all the users.
- Edition of userpages by admins shall have a proper summary.
- If the provided edits by an admin are not found worthy by the others, they shall be undone.
- The chat is free-for-all, with no restrictions as to who and when it can be joined.
- The chat has to be safe for work at any time. Profanities and conversations regarding adult themes are strictly forbidden in the main chat.
- Private chats have no restrictions, but starting a private conversation just to insult the other user will be punished with a ban.
- Threats of any kind in both main chat or private message will be punished with a ban.
- Moderators have the right to warn, and ban if necessary, users for anything they find inappropriate, even if not mentioned here.
- Banning durations will be increased if user violate chat restrictions repeatedly/continuously.
- Admin and chat mod search shall start as soon as possible.
- The Comment feature has been enabled.
- A new character form will be added in a timespan of 2-3 days.